Today's Deal: 1-Hour Private Ski or Snowboard Lesson
Equipment rental included.
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
- Reservations are strongly encouraged to ensure we have space on the slopes when you want to slide. Walk-ins will only be accommodated as space and staffing permit.
- Arrive about 15 minutes prior to your session.
- We recommend you wear athletic clothing that you can easily move in. Long sleeves and pants are recommended, and bring long athletic socks. Bring a water bottle too!
- You can bring your own ski and snowboarding boots if you wish, or you can use ours. Please leave your skis and snowboards at home -- you will be using our skis and snowboards, specially tuned for our infinite slopes.
- Helmets are required. We have helmets you can use if you don't have your own.
- Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Certificate may not be combined with any other promotion or offer.
Certificate not valid on holidays or during special events.
Tax and/or gratuity not included.
About The Alpine Factory
EFFICIENT. INNOVATIVE. CONVENIENT.
Imagine hitting the slopes instead of going to the gym or meeting up to slide with your friends on the weekends in the summer. With no lift lines and continuous activity, you can efficiently fit a whole day of skiing in a 1-hour session. Extend your skiing and snowboarding season by hitting the slopes at The Alpine Factory.
ABOUT OUR SLOPES
We have two indoor infinite revolving slopes at The Alpine Factory. Each slope can fit up to 3 people at a time. Both the speed and the pitch of our slopes are adjustable, so you can ski or snowboard on the equivalent of the easiest bunny hill all the way up to a black diamond experience. The slopes have a mirror at the bottom so you can see your movements as you are sliding. For your safety, an instructor will be supervising you at all times and can adjust and stop the slopes as needed.